RULES RULES RULES WE WANT RULES.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PINKK.
BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS SHOUT "ME"!




First week of school, stuck in the CT venue due to the H1N1 going on. I need my sleep man! haven't been sleeping early cause had to do my geog holiday homework. I swear i will NOT do my geog the last minute the next time round. Lesson learnt!:)
LAst week of June was filled by OBS. It was totally awesome. I managed to survive a whole day of kayaking and tracking and not forgetting the whole five days of the camp. Marco Polo totally rocks. I miss them all:)
6HOPE'06
Andrea,
Alexandra,
Alexine,
Bridget,
Chelsea,
Cherilyn,
Clarice,
Coach,
Corin,
Emma,
Friend Friend,
Geolin,
Ivy,
Jaime,
Jeannine,
JiaHui,
JianHong,
Joycelyn,
Klarissa,
LiJie,
Liz,
Lyndsey,
Natalie,
Natasha,
PeiYu,
QiaoFang,
SeeToh,
Sheryl,
Swim Team,
SuHan,
Tessa,
The Book Club,
Valerie,
Vanessa Khoo,
Vanessa Mok,
XinYi,
YiYing,
Yen Ton,
YunWei,
Zul
Designer : everlastingroses!
Inspiration : DayBefore!Misery
Icons : lithiumxroses@brightblinds