RULES RULES RULES WE WANT RULES.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PINKK.
BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS SHOUT "ME"!




Okay
Mugging for EOY officially starts today!!
I need clarice ASAP!!!
I want to leave behind theses feelings,
just to drop off everything.
i've lost confidence.
soon enough everything will be kept within me.
I want to tell you everything,
my feelings, my thoughts
but than it would be the perfect chance to ruin everything i have with you now
so i will be keeping it to myself
hoping that maybe, just maybe i can find the right time to say
or that the feeling will slowly fade away
6HOPE'06
Andrea,
Alexandra,
Alexine,
Bridget,
Chelsea,
Cherilyn,
Clarice,
Coach,
Corin,
Emma,
Friend Friend,
Geolin,
Ivy,
Jaime,
Jeannine,
JiaHui,
JianHong,
Joycelyn,
Klarissa,
LiJie,
Liz,
Lyndsey,
Natalie,
Natasha,
PeiYu,
QiaoFang,
SeeToh,
Sheryl,
Swim Team,
SuHan,
Tessa,
The Book Club,
Valerie,
Vanessa Khoo,
Vanessa Mok,
XinYi,
YiYing,
Yen Ton,
YunWei,
Zul
Designer : everlastingroses!
Inspiration : DayBefore!Misery
Icons : lithiumxroses@brightblinds