RULES RULES RULES WE WANT RULES.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PINKK.
BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS SHOUT "ME"!




Today was sorta slacking.
Chinese was alright today. we went through chapter 19 but i forgot to bring my bi ji. Art we were watching some fashion design videos, they were very nice and interesting. After recess had maths. I couldn't really understand what miss teo was teaching though.Geography was the same- boring as usual than it was science and english.English we had to do the NSW practice paper . i almost fell asleep while doing, the passages were all damn difficult to understand. After school went to the canteen and saw panda.Chit chatted for a while and than walked out of school with her.While walking out met suhan. Reached the school gate and said bye to panda and left with suhan to take the bus. Bus-ed to ah ma house and slacked there all the way until got home.
Things are starting to change again
I thought that it had already change for the better
But i guess i was mistaken
Plans changed, people changed friendships changed as well
I trusted you so much
I thought i could rely on you
I told you so many things
my feelings, my thoughts
than now this is what's happening
I'm becoming invisible
Its like im not there at all
i feel so alone and left out
You would never understand than right
In your own hands you have broken my trust in this friendship
in your own hands you destroyed this friendship
Maybe i am wrong
Maybe it is my fault not yours
I've been locking myself up
i'm not the person i used to be anymore
i need to move on
i have to try
but i just can't pull away
i dun wanna lose this friendship
the times i spent together
those laughter, those smiles i see
we've pulled through together
be it good times or bad
are we just going to throw it all away?
i've made my decision
i will just have to start rebuilding my whole path again
the path which i chose to go.
6HOPE'06
Andrea,
Alexandra,
Alexine,
Bridget,
Chelsea,
Cherilyn,
Clarice,
Coach,
Corin,
Emma,
Friend Friend,
Geolin,
Ivy,
Jaime,
Jeannine,
JiaHui,
JianHong,
Joycelyn,
Klarissa,
LiJie,
Liz,
Lyndsey,
Natalie,
Natasha,
PeiYu,
QiaoFang,
SeeToh,
Sheryl,
Swim Team,
SuHan,
Tessa,
The Book Club,
Valerie,
Vanessa Khoo,
Vanessa Mok,
XinYi,
YiYing,
Yen Ton,
YunWei,
Zul
Designer : everlastingroses!
Inspiration : DayBefore!Misery
Icons : lithiumxroses@brightblinds