RULES RULES RULES WE WANT RULES.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PINKK.
BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS SHOUT "ME"!




Yesterday:
I slept at 5plus and woke up and 7. why, because i was on the phone with friend friend and Natasha. we were pratically on the phone for 7 hours and i manged to break my record of sleeping late. Mama woke my up and 7 to go jogging. After that, went to have breakfast and than cme home to shower and i played viwawa before going for training. Training did 20*50m for warm up 12*15m finishing, 800m kick and a swam a few extra laps with Natasha. After all that i was alr drained of energy. throughout the whole training session i was very tired and sadly i still had bm. Went for bm with yenton and we had to do cpr and towing. Initiative was quite slack as i was only a by-stander and some one who was playing in the pool and not the rescuer. Bm ended at around 845 and went to bathe and had dinner with Yen ton. Next was home sweet home. friend friend decided to conference so she and Natasha called but i hanged up after around 15 minutes as i was alr very tired. Sorry guys(:
Today:
woke at at 1130 and i will be slacking around the whole day today
Feelings keep coming to my mind now
Insecurities are stirring up
Even when its during training
I feel like crying these days
Everything is getting worst
I am very tired of all these things that are happening
I want to run away
Away from all that is happening
Trying is just very difficult now:(
Dear Dear Dear Natasha,
Do cheery cheer cheer up alrights,
I know you will be able to pull through whatever is happening now
I will be your listening ear whenever you need me
You must try ur best okay
More heart to heart talk with you and friend friend soon
Love you loads loads
Dear Dear Dear friend friend,
Your game are very lame you know.
But it is still able to help me cheer up
Thanks friend friend for being able to listen to all my problems
I will be there for you too when you need me
I will try my best
Like you said one step at a time
Thats what i will try to do
More conferencing and heart to heart talk with you and Natasha.
Love you loads loads too
My Dear Yenton,
Please do cheer up okay?
Whatever is happening to you now
I know that you will be able to pull through it
Stay strong okay?
Love you loads
6HOPE'06
Andrea,
Alexandra,
Alexine,
Bridget,
Chelsea,
Cherilyn,
Clarice,
Coach,
Corin,
Emma,
Friend Friend,
Geolin,
Ivy,
Jaime,
Jeannine,
JiaHui,
JianHong,
Joycelyn,
Klarissa,
LiJie,
Liz,
Lyndsey,
Natalie,
Natasha,
PeiYu,
QiaoFang,
SeeToh,
Sheryl,
Swim Team,
SuHan,
Tessa,
The Book Club,
Valerie,
Vanessa Khoo,
Vanessa Mok,
XinYi,
YiYing,
Yen Ton,
YunWei,
Zul
Designer : everlastingroses!
Inspiration : DayBefore!Misery
Icons : lithiumxroses@brightblinds